Can’t Pay Rent in Los Angeles?
You’re not alone. Millions of Americans won’t be able to pay rent because of COVID-19. Take action by writing a letter to your landlord.
This free and secure tool for tenants in Los Angeles City and unincorporated Los Angeles County notifies your landlord that you’re not able to pay rent due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get assistance for this tool at email@example.com.
- Read more about Los Angeles’ COVID-19 policies
- Non-payment template letters
- Press Release and Media Inquiries
- The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice.
- Information on this template may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.
- Users of this letter should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter besides the intended letter template.
- This service does not suggest that SAJE or JustFix.nyc will represent you.